Here at Barto Pediatric Dentistry, our goal is to provide your child with quality dental care in a welcoming and friendly environment. We want your child to have a positive experience each time they visit Dr. Barto so that they can avoid feelings of anxiety and fear and learn how regular dental visits will benefit them for a lifetime. Ultimately, we want to be your child’s “dental home” and your resource for caring for your child’s smile as they grow and develop.
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry encourages parents, guardians and other care providers to help every child establish a dental home by 12 months of age. Establishing a dental home offers a few key components for your child’s oral health and development, including:
- Access to comprehensive oral health care, including preventive care and acute care
- Individualized treatments, including a preventive dental health program
- Anticipatory guidance for your child’s oral growth and development
- Plans and treatment for dental emergencies
- Dietary and nutritional counseling
- Referrals to dental specialists when needed
- And more!
We welcome you to call us at 423-877-2443 to speak with a member of our team, learn about establishing a dental home and schedule an appointment with our pediatric dentist in Hixson, Tennessee. We look forward to meeting you and your family soon!